Applications for this role are now closed.
Aran Insulation is a provider of energy efficiency solutions. We employ 85 people and deliver insulation, solar panel, air-source heat pumps and other heating systems for government, local authority, social housing and private sectors within the south east of England.
The role of the Project Co-Ordinator is to manage the customers journey from the point at which a survey has been conducted through to installation. Working alongside numerous government, housing association and privately-funded schemes you will be instrumental in ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget
• Liaise with multiple internal / external stakeholders to agree scope and schedule of works.
• Oversight of funding arrangements and all related documentation.
• Quote generation and management of key tasks within multiple project timelines.
• Ensuring budgetary, regulatory, compliance, quality and timeline expectations are met, and exceptions are identified and dealt with in an appropriate manner.
• Effective supervision of project lifecycles to ensure SLA and KPI’s are met.
• Undertake administration tasks essential to the delivery of successful projects
GCSE Maths and English at grades 4 or above required.
Training to be Provided
The learner will be studying the Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard qualification.
Day release to West Suffolk College.
Functional skills will be studied if equivalent qualifications are not held.
Things to consider
Office-based. Office is remote so make sure you have your own way of getting there. Tea / Coffee/ Juice is provided. Lunch options locally are limited to staff bring own lunch ( we have microwave).
Potential to move to full time Project Co-Ordinator role managing projects with budgets in excess of £500,000.
The closing date for this job offer is on 01/12/2023
This job is located in Higham,, Suffolk
How to Apply
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.