Applications for this role are now closed.
SUFFOLK NEW COLLEGE
About the employer
An independent property company based in Ipswich for over 25 years. Providing residential property rentals and management services throughout Suffolk.
Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm. Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
29 Jun 2021
Entry onto the apprenticeship is subject to a thorough initial assessment to establish course suitability. Ideally applicants should have at least 4 GCSEs including English and maths at grades 9-4/A*-C for an Advanced Apprenticeship.
Duties will include:
- Being the first point of contact for tenants and suppliers and ensuring all enquiries are passed on to the relevant person
- Responding to emails, answering telephone and taking messages
- Updating and maintaining records on Acquaint
- Scanning documents
- Carrying out general office duties (filing, post, archiving)
- Assisting with the daily operation of our Serviced Apartments
- Supporting the marketing, social media and advertising requirements of the business
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
The closing date for this job offer is on 09/04/2021
This job is located in Ipswich
More Information and How to Apply
About Suffolk New College
Suffolk New College isn’t just a great place to learn – it’s a launch pad for your future. With top quality teaching staff and facilities, we’ll help you prepare for academic and career success.