About the employer
Places for People Leisure manage leisure centres on behalf of Local Authority partners offering affordable activities to help you to enjoy a healthy lifestyle. We have recently become a social enterprise as a result of the acquisition by property management and development group Places for People, a not-for-dividend organisation.
Minimum 30 hours per week inc. evenings & weekends; shifts TBC. Total hours per week: 35.00
Riverside Leisure Centre are looking for a Receptionist Apprentice to work on their busy reception and gain valuable customer service experience along with a Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship. The job will involve:
- To greet customers in a friendly manner and with a smile.
- To administer booking using computerised and manual systems.
- To process all payments accurately.
- To monitor admissions of unaccompanied children under the age of 8.
- To administer course enrolments.
- To administer the hire equipment and deposit system.
- To carry out photocopying as necessary.
- To operate the P.A. system.
- To record and administer the lost property system.
- To restrict access into the Reception area to authorised personnel only.
- To ensure that the Reception area is kept tidy and presentable at all times.
- To ensure all communications, memos, diaries are read each day.
- To ensure the float management systems are followed.
- To answer the telephone as per the PfP Leisure standard.
- To handle all potential membership enquiries as per the PfP Leisure Standard.
- To assist with any general clerical duties as requested.
- To cash up till(s) as per the Centre’s procedures.
- To attend Receptionist meetings and provide input into ways of improving and developing the service.
- To feedback any areas of concern to the Head Receptionist or Duty Manager.
The closing date for this job offer is on 28/11/2018
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.