About the employer
As a specialist construction recruitment agency we have the knowledge and experience to deal with clients promptly and professionally. We find the best construction candidates to present to clients and narrow down the pile of CVs to only a select few who have the experience, skillset and qualities that they require for the construction job. As a result, clients can focus on the essentials while saving time and money.
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm (1 Hour Lunch) Total hours per week: 37.50
The primary role of a Resourcer is to provide support to a more senior recruitment professional. Therefore, this job role can be fairly varied depending on the needs of an experienced recruitment consultant on a week-to-week basis.
However, key duties will include:
- Screening candidates and matching them to suitable job roles
- Sourcing job applicants from the database and exploring employment opportunities
- Contacting candidates to arrange interviews via telephone and email
- Establishing contacts to help build the client database
- Negotiate salary and benefit issues with job candidates
- Respond to general consultancy enquiries
- Arranging telephone and face-to-face interviews
- General data admin and paperwork
To succeed in this particular role you’ll need to be an excellent judge of character and be able to forward think to match candidates to relevant job opportunities quickly and effectively. You should also be a confident communicator, as this role will involve constant interaction with a range of different people and personalities
The closing date for this job offer is on 19/12/2018
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.