About the employer
Formed in 1998, Welch Refrigeration Services is a family run repairs, installation and maintenance provider offering an impeccable standard of service throughout Suffolk and beyond.
Our approach is simple. We focus on building strong relationships with all of our clients, whilst ensuring that we always provide the highest standard of work, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It is this quality driven approach that has allowed us to position ourselves as leaders in our field.
Service, maintenance, installation of refrigeration and air conditioning equipment.
Monday to Friday between 8:00am - 5:00pm with a 1 hour lunch break. Some weekend and outside of normal working hours may be required. Total hours per week: 40.00
Welch Refrigeration Services Ltd are looking for a self-motivated, mechanically minded candidate to fill the role as their apprentice. You will be studying towards the refrigeration and air conditioning level 2 apprenticeship which will require you to attend college once a week. You will be trained as a refrigeration and air conditioning engineer.
Key responsibilities and day-to-day duties include:
- Assisting engineers with day to day work
- Train as refrigeration air conditioning engineer
- Work line with the Service Department
- Report to, and follow instructions & guidance from the Service Manager
- To learn about the products and how to fault find
- Be polite and friendly to customers and colleagues
- To learn under supervision installation of products in a Safe and compliant way
- To learn how to service machines to ensure optimum working efficiency
The closing date for this job offer is on 25/03/2019
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.