The following information comes from the National Apprenticeship Service.
Accurate Data Services is a specialist people tracing firm, helping unite beneficiaries and policyholders with unclaimed assets.
You will be responsible for:
- Working within the Research Team to conduct people tracing research assignments.
- Building upon the company’s reputation for on-time delivery and high quality results.
- Managing your own case load and prioritising your work in accordance with the current team priorities.
- Ensuring excellent customer care is maintained at all times during both telephone conversations and email or letter correspondence.
- Taking responsibility to ensure the telephone is answered in three rings.
- Conducting high quality and accurate search procedures on all Accurate Data Services and UKPF assignments.
- Following the specific search and verification guidance given to the team for all Accurate Data Services and UKPF assignments.
- Being highly customer focused and demonstrate flexibility to deliver to tight schedules.
- Meet minimum team expectations in volume and accuracy set per assignment.
- Achieving all minimum team target expectations.
The Research Team:
As a Researcher within the team, you will be expected to assist the Research Manager and Senior Researchers in the following areas:
- Use your initiative to provide assistance to any team members who need help.
- Provide support and assistance to new members of staff.
- Assist the Senior Researchers in ensuring any absent team members case loads are kept up to date.
- Providing input when required to develop internal processes, procedures and systems.
- Leading by example to ensure the Research Team works efficiently and professionally at all times.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Fully computer literate.
- Personal qualities
- Quality and accuracy of work.
- Good and clear communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- IT skills.
- Self discipline and time management skills.
- Enthusiasm and flexibility.
- Attendance and punctuality.
- Ownership and accountability.
- Good team player showing respect, integrity, diversity and consideration of all colleagues.
- Desired qualifications
- None required
Potential of a full time position upon completion of apprenticeship.
For full details and applications, use the appropriate buttons below to visit findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk
The closing date for this job offer is on 20/05/2018
£157.50 - £293.63 p/w
This job is located in Dereham, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.