You want to shine! And you want to do it with one of the best loved names on the high street. You might not have retail experience. But, just like us, you like people.
30 hours per week.Total hours per week: 30.00.
13 months apprenticeship.
It will involve working in our store as a full time team member, helping with every aspect of creating a great customer experience and learning about how a retailer operates their business.
What’s the deal?
You will work 30 hours a week on a 13 month contract, earning from £5.40 per hour dependent on location. That’s £162 a week!
What will it look like?
You will work with the team in store helping and serving customers, ensuring shelves are stocked and the store is welcoming and attractive.
This will include-
- Understanding what the Superdrug customer wants
- Demonstrating exceptional customer service
- Understanding the business and maintaining the brand reputation
- Resolving customer queries
- Using knowledge to promote products to customers
- Highlighting promotional offers to work towards achieving sales targets
- Supporting promotion changes and stock rotation
- Understanding how to increase sales through product placement
- Adhering to all policies and procedures
- Supporting store delivery of KPIs
How will it work?
You will work through a programme of learning delivered through a combination of workbooks and online learning, with the support of an Assessor and your Manager over a 12 month period to ensure you meet the standard required for the qualification.
During the 13th month of your contract you will take part in an end assessment with an independent Assessor, which includes an observation of your ability, a discussion around your experiences and a showcase/presentation of your portfolio evidence.
On completion of your End Point Assessment and Apprenticeship you will receive;
- A nationally recognised qualification - HABC Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
- An in depth knowledge of the products we sell
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Increased confidence and ability in dealing with the public
- Insight in to how a retail business operates
During your Apprenticeship you’ll also receive a staff discount and loyalty card that gives you up to 30% off products and services in store and also includes a loyalty points scheme. This is as well as online access to discounts and cash back with other retailers, all subsidised by Superdrug. As an Apprentice, you can also apply for an Apprenticeship NUS card, which gives 10% discounts at participating outlets!
The closing date for this job offer is on 24/08/2018
This job is located in Felixstowe, Suffolk
How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.