We are looking for someone to work as part of our sales team and they will not be involved in the technical side, i.e. building computers, etc. Someone with excellent communication skills, confident and eager to learn.
As well as researching products within the IT industry this is a breakdown of the role below.
• Answering Incoming telephone calls
• Recording customer enquiries on internal systems
• Contacting suppliers for product information, pricing and stock availability
• Checking product specifications for suitability to customer requirements
• Creating products codes on internal systems
• Maintaining existing product codes on internal systems
• Creating customer quotes on internal systems
• Raising sales orders on internal systems
• Preparing engineers’ worksheets on internal system for new sales orders
• Assisting in the raising of purchase orders for suppliers
• Chasing outstanding purchase orders with suppliers
• Liaising with couriers to check deliveries
More Information and How to Apply
About Apprenticeships Suffolk
We are the Apprenticeships Suffolk Young Person's Service delivered by Suffolk County Council. You may have seen us out and about, at your school or college in our orange shirts with our stand giving out useful information or delivering apprenticeship worksho...