As an Apprentice Sales Assistant you are the first point of contact for our customers. You will be delivering exceptional customer service and act as an ambassador for the Savers brand.
Worked across 5 days Shifts TBC. Total hours per week: 30.00
13 month apprenticeship.
Your role at Savers will be all about giving the customers excellent service, ensuring that the store is well merchandised and the high level of store standards and presentation is maintained at all times, this will enable you to drive sales and achieve targets.
This will include:
- Understanding what the Savers customer wants
- Demonstrating exceptional customer service
- Understanding the business and maintaining the brand reputation
- Resolving customer queries
- Using knowledge to promote products to customers
- Highlighting promotional offers to work towards achieving sales targets
- Supporting promotion changes and stock rotation
- Understanding how to increase sales through product placement
- Adhering to all policies and procedures
- Supporting store delivery of KPIs
The closing date for this job offer is on 03/08/2018
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.