Days and hours TBC. Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
14 Jun 2021
None specified, however maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
Sales Executive. Level 4 (Higher national Certificate)
Sales negotiators are key to our business. You wont have 2 days the same and there is so much to keep busy with. Not only will you have your apprenticeship wage you are also entitled to full UNCAPPED commission for your success!
Duties will include:
- Arranging viewings for properties on the market
- Generate and book property valuations
- Working with your potential buyers to find them their dream home
- Negotiate sales
- Agree and progress sales through to completion
- Assist buyers and vendors with their sales and purchases by recommending mortgage, conveyancing and legal services
What’s in it for you?
- A progressive career ladder
- Awards and Incentives
- Compete for Top Achievers Trips
- Earn uncapped commission
- Get full training and development
The closing date for this job offer is on 07/06/2021
This job is located in Norwich
More Information and How to Apply
About William H Brown
We've been a local estate agents since 1890 when William Henry Brown began trading, offering an auctions and valuation service. Over the years we have continued to grow - we now have 129 offices and we're one of the most established names in the industry.