Applications for this role are now closed.
Chassis Cab is a family run business that holds the award winning DAF Truck franchise for Suffolk, North Essex and Cambridgeshire
Due to continued growth and increased volumes, We are looking to recruit an apprentice Service Advisor at our depot in Gt.Blakenham near Ipswich
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of the aftersales service team the depot is a well-established and very fast paced HGV Main dealer
Customer satisfaction is a key responsibility of this role we are looking for someone who is motivated by success and understands that this job requires a high level of commitment
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 08.00am – 17.00pm and alternate Saturdays 08.00am – 12.00pm.
You will need to have excellent customer service skills, you will be confident in your ability to deal with a wide range of people in a friendly and professional manner and participate and work effectively in a busy environment as a member of the team.
- Dealing with customers’ needs face-to-face and over the phone with a professional and friendly approach
- General tasks relevant to the smooth and efficient operation of the department as required by your line manager
- Filing of paperwork as required
- Assisting with the daily running and administration
- Service reception cover
- Contacting external customers and providers for various information requests
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail will aid success in building customer relationships and meeting targets in a demanding environment.
- Greeting customers who are dropping off their vehicle for servicing
- Updating the customer throughout the day and communicating whether there is additional work that needs to be carried out, informing them of the costs involved
- Ensuring a smooth, efficient experience with high levels of customer service retained from start to finish.
- The ideal candidate will be required to have good general administration and IT skills and be confident when working under pressure
- A high level of attention to detail with a clear positive attitude
- Good verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work well within a team
- Willingness to learn new skills and knowledge
Salary and Benefits
- Working for a family run business backed up by DAF Trucks gives you great stability and the opportunity to be part of a very busy and successful service team
- 22 days holidays plus bank holidays.
- Contributory pension scheme (up to 5%)
- The qualification offered is VRQ – City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma for Customer Service Practitioners
- 12 month programme which is on the job training
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/05/2021
£12,000 - £14,000
This job is located in Great Blakenham
More Information and How to Apply
About ChassisCab DAF
Chassis Cab is a family run and owned business operating in the East Anglia region. Efficient transport involves more than just the perfect truck. Therefore, DAF offers a total transport solution. Behind DAF is a professional organisation and an international...