About the employer
AXA Group, the number one global insurance brand, a worldwide leader in financial services, AXA PPP healthcare is leading the way to better health. They are one of the UK's largest and most experienced private medical insurance providers. They have been helping people access the medical care they require, when and where they need it, for over 70 years now.
Monday - Friday. Total hours per week: 37.00
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Develop solutions to the required quality, design, coding, performance and security standards, in a fast-paced agile environment
- Test solutions thoroughly and prioritise the use of automated testing standards and techniques
- Ensure quality and continuous improvement through design and code reviews
- Provide technical analysis of user requirements to facilitate accurate story estimation
- Work closely with colleagues to share knowledge and ensure the continuous growth of our community-oriented environment
- Understand the impact of unplanned work such as defects and rework and take appropriate measures to reduce this wherever possible
- Provide clear and accurate Root Cause Analysis on all resolved system bugs.
The closing date for this job offer is on 05/05/2019
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.