About the employer
BizClik Media is a dynamic digital media company developing some of the world's most innovative digital media platforms.
BizClik Media is fast becoming recognised as the digital media company of choice for many of the world's largest brands by delivering world-class creative, video, PR and social media content and delivering this across multiple digital and social media channels.
Monday to Friday, 8.30am- 5.30pm, with a 60 minute lunch break. Total hours per week: 40.00
Main duties will include:
- Writing simple code for discrete software components to agreed standards (for web, mobile or desktop applications)
- Applying secure development principles to specific software components during all stages of development
- Providing development supporting, including configuration management and version control, managing code during build and release
- Testing functionality to check components
- Making simple connections between code and defined data sources as specified
- Following basic analysis models (e.g. use cases and process maps)
- Support our Software Developers at the build and test stages of the software development lifecycle
- Follow organisation and industry good coding practices
- Problem solving and seeking assistance when required
- Communicating with a variety of stakeholders (end users, supervisors, etc) about the role and function of software components
- Develop user interfaces to the organisation's development standards
The closing date for this job offer is on 26/05/2019
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.