This Level 3 Apprenticeship in Solution Architecture is designed for someone who is excited to get into the world of digital.
Take these statistics: by 2020 each person will have around 27 4G and 5G connected devices. By 2030 traffic on UK mobile networks is going to increase by 22 times. We live in a digital age, a digital marketplace, and digital is how our customers want us to serve them. As part of our Digital Apprenticeship, you will learn and understand digital insurance offerings and become an authority in architecting digital solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
As a Digital Solution Architect Apprentice you will be trained to do a variety of tasks including:
- At Aviva we are transforming the way in which we engage with our customers. Digital technology is key, and you will build end-to-end solution designs that drive this vision forward. You will be working with fellow Solution Architects around the world, crafting solutions for key initiatives and projects for Aviva Digital.
- You will help design creative IT solutions for customer propositions that will disrupt the entire insurance industry. This will involve using industry leading technologies as well as improving existing systems.
- AvivaDrive / Dashcam is just one of the exciting projects you could be part of.
Throughout the duration of your studies you will spend a large proportion of your time learning on the job and working as part of a team. You will have dedicated ‘off the job’ time to focus on your studies, working with a National Training Provider to support your accredited learning.
Skills and experience required:
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate confidence, flexibility, and motivation and be committed to developing themselves to build a long-term career in Aviva. You will also hold a minimum of either of the below:
- 5 GCSE’s A-C this must include English and Maths also preferably an IT or business-related subject
- 3 A levels at grade A-C, a Level 3 apprenticeship or other equivalent qualifications
- Natural curiosity, initiative and innovation
- Evidence of programming interests (i.e. examples of own code)
- Desire to learn
- Good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good team player, networking across the virtual team
- Performance driven
- Owning personal development
What will you get for this role?
- Starting salary of £17,000
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Louis Fogg in the Resourcing team on 0121 234 6674 or Louis.firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About AVIVA plc
Aviva is a life, general and health insurance business, and provides asset management services. We are the largest insurer in the UK and we have strong businesses in selected international markets. Our products help 34 million customers enjoy the peace of mind...