About the employer
Premiair Solutions are a Thetford based compressed air distributor operating throughout East Anglia as official HPC distributors for many of the Industries market leading products.
With customer care at the forefront of our company ethos we specialise in providing solutions to reduce the cost of compressed air installations as well as improving reliability at the same time.
As distributors for the highest quality products on the market, supported by our unique customer care package, we offer a compressed air solution that won’t be bettered.
Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:00 (1 Hour for lunch). Total hours per week: 37.50
Premiair Solutions is a dynamic business looking for a new team member to work full time hours 8.30am to 5.00pm. This position is to support and complement our existing team and will involve all aspects of a busy office/stores. Duties include:
- Receiving customer orders and quotation requests by email and telephone
- Inputting customer orders and quotations into Sage system
- Placing purchase orders with supplier by email and telephone
- Chasing purchase orders, recording information and relaying the to the customer
- Receiving, unpacking and checking deliveries
- Replenishing and organising stock in the store room
- Packing and despatching customer deliveries
- Regular stocktaking
- Arranging deliveries via online booking process
- Dealing with visitors/customers/contractors face to face
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/11/2018
To be agreed upon appointment
This job is located in Thetford, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.