About the employer
At HIT Training we know the positive impact of work-based apprenticeships for employers, employees and the wider economy. This investment in your people and their skills makes your business more efficient and profitable, and ensures your people improve their life chances.
40 hours per week, 8:30am - 5:30pm. Total hours per week: 40.00
We are looking for an apprentice!
A chance for someone from a sales or recruitment background to work with an award winning apprenticeship provider whilst working towards gaining their level 3 business administrator qualification.
Reporting into the National Sales Manager the role of the Apprentice recruiter will be to engage with employers to identify and assist with their apprentice recruitment opportunities, finding suitable candidates to employ as Apprentices using our recruitment management system and to work with the National Account team to secure appointments with decision makers at a local level to support the growth of our business.
- liaise with regional HIT teams and the National Apprenticeship Service on client referrals for apprenticeship vacancies
- engage with clients and regional HIT teams to set up vacancies and confirm interviews dates
- searching and matching applicants to specific vacancies nationally
- screen potential candidates forwarding the best applicants to the client (when required)
- assist clients with the interview booking process involving regional teams if further assistance is required
- work with regional teams to agree enrolment and induction of successful candidates
- keep all activity records on the on our recruitment management system and CRM system up-to-date
National Account Telesales:
- contact regional branches of our national clients to secure appointments with decision makers for our local teams to attend
- keep our CRM system (Workbooks) up-to-date with all activities and appointments booked
- follow up on appointments to confirm successful outcome and that regional team has updated workbooks
- import new national account data into our CRM systems and set up client information
- collaborate with National Account team and Workbooks Administrators to ensure all national client records are kept up-to-date and accurate
- utilise the reporting tools within Workbooks where required
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/11/2018
This job is located in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.