This role is a great opportunity to learn and develop and begin a career working in the Education sector at Carlton Colville Primary School in Lowestoft assisting in creating a happy, safe, secure and stimulating environment for the development of the children in our school.
Monday to Friday 08.30 - 15.30. Total hours per week: 30.00
24 months apprenticeship.
You will be required to:
- Work with individual/groups of children.
- Follow instructions from Classteachers.
- Support personal & social needs of pupils.
- Prepare classroom as directed for lessons & clear afterwards.
- Assist with the displays of pupil’s work.
- Support the teacher in managing pupil behaviour.
- Provide clerical/admin support such as photocopying/filing/typing etc.
- Support pupils to understand instructions.
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person.
- Attend weekly meetings.
- Complete observations and assessments.
- Support, extend & scaffold children’s learning in particular their key group.
The closing date for this job offer is on 13/07/2018
This job is located in Lowestoft, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.