You will complete an apprenticeship in Business Administration and following the successful completion of your course you will be a valuable member of the Transport Administration team
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Produce overnight loading sheet for Warehouse and communicate effectively.
- Booking in deliveries for customers.
- Inputting of information on to the relevant IT system.
- Update any relevant customer/internal KPIs.
- Review all customer requests and action where appropriate.
- Relevant paperwork to drivers for despatch.
- Receive completed paperwork from drivers.
- Provide administrative support for the Transport Office.
- Assist with the smooth day to day operation of the business, in order to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that all information is entered accurately
- Answering the telephone promptly and professionally
Key Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Computer literate especially with Microsoft
- Ambition to progress within the business
- Flexible to working hours
- Driving licence preferred but not essential
- GCSE’s in English & Maths A* – C or equivalent.
- Lead by example and show commitment to legal, customer, business compliance
- Good geographical knowledge
- Is a team player
Your training provider will be Skill Star and you will be completing the Business Administrator course on site at Foulger Transport.
- First class group benefits
- Length of Service awards
- 24 hr helpline, including legal and financial advice
- Benefits platform, including a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers etc
To Apply, please fill out the application form.
For more information contact the HR team on HR@foulgertransport.co.uk or call 01953 887246
This job is located in Snetterton, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Foulger Transport Limited
Founded in 1935, Foulger Transport provides haulage and warehousing services to the UK and international markets. Since 1935 we at Foulger Transport have provided our customers with cost-effective, efficient warehousing with haulage throughout East Anglia, as...