An exciting opportunity to learn and develop and begin a career in administration at 3Sun Group, Great Yarmouth, providing administrative support to the operations co-ordinator, arranging transportation and accommodation for company personnel.
Monday to Friday. Total hours per week: 40.00.
18 months apprenticeship.
It’s the Travel Administrator’s responsibility to arrange all necessary transportation & accommodation for the company personnel and associated communication in line with project requirements
- To book travel in line with project requirements and budget costs
- To liaise with personnel in order to communicate all relevant travel details
- To ensure the travel log is completed appropriately, ensuring any changes are reflected correctly
- Liaise with other members of 3sun Group in order to plan ahead for necessary travel activities
- Secure lowest form of accommodation/travel as and where possible
- Carryout travel on-call duties on a rotation basis
- Ensure sufficient time is apportioned for all personnel travel
- Offer support to the Project Engineers as and when required
Health & Safety:
- Adhere to all 3sun Group health & safety policies
- Undertaken work is to be delivered at the highest quality level at all times
You will also be required to comply with Health & Safety regulations and complete the Apprenticeship programme within the timescales outlined by the Business Administration Vocational Trainer.
The post holder may be required to perform duties other than those given in the job description. The particular duties and responsibilities attached to the post may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed.
Other than attending college for ‘workshops’, approximately twice a month, the Intermediate Apprenticeship Framework training programme in Business Administration is primarily delivered in the workplace unless, should you not possess suitable concession qualifications, you are also required to attend college to undertake Functional Skills Qualifications.
The closing date for this job offer is on 05/08/2018
This job is located in Great Yarmouth, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.