About the employer
Hays Travel is proud to be the UK's largest independently owned travel agent and has been finding our customers their perfect holiday for more than 37 years. We employ over 1400 people and around 200 homeworkers, with a turnover of more than £850 million. What's more, we have Investors in People Gold Standard - the highest accolade available - and are recognised as one of The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For in the UK.
As we're constantly expanding, we're always looking for people to join the team. People who, like us, are passionate about the industry. People who want to enjoy the rewards of their work and want to share in the success of a company which continues to go from strength to strength and very importantly, people who enjoy working for a relaxed, friendly and fun, family organisation. So, if you have a genuine passion for travel, are enthusiastic and enjoy working with people, then come and join us.
37.5 hours per week over 5 days on a rota basis including some weekend working. Total hours per week: 37.50
Duties will include:
- Whilst beginning to learn about the business and how we operate, you will be provided with ongoing training and support to help develop your customer service and selling skills
- You will learn how to adapt to working within a fast paced sales environment, gain travel product knowledge and develop confidence and flair which will enable you to meet the customer’s needs
- This apprenticeship is perfect to develop your passion for travel
- Working in the sales division requires hard work, excellent customer service skills and a firm grasp on product knowledge
- With a positive and results driven attitude, you will recommend a range of holiday experiences, ancillary and insurance products with a view to achieving your individual and team sales targets
- You will also be focused towards completing the apprenticeship programme with the determination to be successful in your role
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/06/2019
This job is located in Fakenham, Norfolk
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.