Monday to Friday. Open between 8:30am - 6:00pm - working times to be discussed but its likely you will be working 40 hours including college time (1 day per week at Colchester Institute). Total hours per week: 40.00.
Possible start date
06 Sep 2021
- GCSE's grades A*-C/9-4 including maths and English or equivalent
- All candidates will be required to complete Colchester Institute's mandatory initial assessment process before being put forward to the company. This will consist of online assessments and interview with the relevant department
As part of this role you will be required to study towards the Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (Light Vehicle) Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard at Colchester Institute. College attendance for this course will be 1 day per week.
Each day/minute is different as customer needs are different and customers arrive 'out of the blue'. When working on classic cars and restorations many procedures can take months/years to be complete, therefore you need to be organised and tidy.
Duties to include;
- Carry out routine servicing and repairs
- Create job sheets
- Identify defects and worn components
- Perform diagnostic checks
- Liaise with customers - either face-to-face, by phone or email
- Work responsibly and adhear to all heath and safety guidelines and company procedures
- The ability to swap jobs/tasks is essential
- Taking notes and photos to remind you how to replace components
- You will work on your own and with other, dependant on the tasks
- To carry out instructions/task given
The closing date for this job offer is on 14/05/2021
£184.80 to £356.40 p/w
This job is located in Sudbury
More Information and How to Apply
About Roach Classics
Roach Classics is an independent Jaguar specialists with over 15 years experience in the maintenance and restoration of classic cars, our speciality lies in all Jaguars, old and new, and we pride ourselves on our reputation to date and for the future. Founded....