Gaia – Design, Supply’s and Install Underfloor Heating across the UK. We currently employ 42 staff members. Our offices are at Woolpit and our Warehouse is in Bury St Edmunds.
They have an exciting opportunity for an apprentice to join their warehouse team.
- Picking and Packing orders for underfloor heating products
- Receiving goods in and out.
- Stock Taking
- Making up of Own branded products
- Warehouse Maintenance – keeping clean and tidy
- Providing administrative support to the account and logistics department.
- Reporting to: Claire Garnham – Logistics Manager
GCSE Grade 4 or above in maths and English, or equivalent, is desired.
- Competent using Microsoft Office
- Good standard of maths and English.
- Confidence to communicate with customers and other members of staff.
- Proactive approach to work.
- Attention to detail.
- Good team player.
- Someone keen to learn and develop.
Full Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship
Things to consider
The vacancy involves lifting some heavy items, working on your feet all day and working in warm conditions in the summer and cold conditions in the winter. This job is a fast pace as we are receiving and dispatching goods all day.
We are a growing business and will hopefully look to expand in other areas of the business, therefore opportunities may come up.
The closing date for this job offer is on 22/03/2021
£206 per week
This job is located in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
How to Apply
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.