About the employer
- Motor Parts Direct are a motor factors business, providing parts, consumables and garage equipment to both retail and trade customers.
- They currently have over ninety branches across the UK and are committed in providing training and developing their employees.
Monday - Friday; shifts TBC by employer. Total hours per week: 37.00
We are looking for someone who is hard working and would like an opportunity to be an apprentice for a motor parts company in their busy warehouse.
- To assist the branch manager to motivate customer delivery staff, and to implement excellent customer service
- To assist on sales, margin, costs and business performance, according to company requirements
- To assist branch manager with the implementation of promotional strategies and activities
- To assist the branch manager to manage cash and debtors systems in accordance with the company's procedures and policies
- To ensure all company stock is correctly and safely stored as per manufactures specifications
- To ensure all paperwork pertaining to company stock is checked and processed in line with the company procedures
- To ensure regular stock takes are carried out in line with company procedures and all anomalies reported to the branch manager
- To assist the branch manager with replenishment off shop merchandise and maintaining a clean and tidy appearance and a professional image for customers
- To assist the branch manager to manage the up keep and condition of all equipment, fixtures and fleet of the individual business unit
- To assist the branch manager to manage costs and overheads and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the business
- Liaise with and utilise support from suppliers and other partners as required
- To assist the branch manager to manage and maintain and report as necessary on all stock with extra focus on slow moving and redundant stock
The closing date for this job offer is on 12/11/2018
This job is located in Fakenham, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.