Silvermans is a family run company based in Cambridge and specialise in new & used office furniture. We stock a wide range of ‘off the shelf ’ products from leading manufacturers as well as offering custom-built ‘made to measure’ items from specialist firms.
We are looking for a keen individual to join our team. With the launch of our new website and new start we require someone to support us by uploading new product and managing the website and keeping it up to date with the regular price changes.
What you will do in your working day
- Uploading new products
- Checking for new products
- Checking any price changes
- Keeping the website up to date
Training to be provided
W S TRAINING LTD.
Business administrator Level 3 (A level)
- Business Administration Level 3 qualification
- Work & Training will be onsite at the same location
- Work place is one office with a team of 3 people, working with the directors supporting you upload the product
- Functional Skills Maths and English Level 2 to be taken if required.
GCSE or equivalent English and maths (Grade Level 2/C/4) Desired
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Team working, Computer knowledge, Computer skills
Things to consider
Parking included onsite - Cambridge North Station close by / walking distance - Kitchen facilities onsite
Once the apprenticeship is over this could lead to full / part time employment.
The closing date for this job offer is on 29/02/2024
This job is located in CAMBRIDGE, Cambs
More Information and How to Apply
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.