This event has taken place.
Elevate your future with an exciting apprenticeship at Broadland District and South Norfolk Councils. We have a number of exciting roles available to you, which are listed below. To find out more about these roles, come along to our Apprenticeship event on 12 August. Find out more and how to join below.
What are the benefits to working for Broadland District and South Norfolk Councils?
- national living wage salary – starting at £17,142 plus fully funded learning
- 25 days holidays
- flexible working hours
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- employee discounts
- Youth Friendly Employer
- Disability Confident Employer
- Mental Health First Aider Employer
- Flexible Working Employers
We have a variety of apprenticeships currently recruiting and awaiting your applications:
- Business Admin Apprentice in our Economic Development Team
- Town Planner Apprentice
- Compliance Apprentice in our Planning team
We have a variety of upcoming apprenticeships to suite you, please look out for these in the coming weeks and months:
- IT Apprentice (Developer/Web)
- IT Apprentice (Support)
- Creative Design Apprentice
- Public Relations and Communications Apprentice
- Finance Apprentice
Some of the previous roles we have recently advertised for include:
- Executive Assistant Apprentice
- Environmental Health Officer (University Apprenticeship)
- Workshop Apprentice
If you want to find out more about the roles above and how to apply, come along to our Virtual Apprenticeship Evening, Thursday 12 August from 6pm to 7:30pm.
You could secure your new role within 24 hours of the event.
If you want to let us know your attending or had any questions on the event either before or during, including technical problems, then please contact either:
Join the event at:https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83150908242
Meeting ID: 831 5090 8242
Can’t make the event but have some questions? Email us using the email addresses above.
When and Where
This event took place on 12/08/2021
This site offers you an insight into Norfolk & Suffolk's most successful organisations, how they fit into our growing economy & the career & training opportunities on offer. Plus tools & resources for students, parents, careers leads & teachers that support ca...