An exciting opportunity to begin your career in the childcare sector with Busy Bees Early Years Training Academy. Become an apprentice in one of our fun and friendly nurseries working with children aged from birth to five years.
40 hours per week shifts between 7.30am and 6.00pm. Total hours per week: 40.00.
12 months apprenticeship.
Apprentices form a valid role within our nurseries as employed members of staff, with many progressing onto an Advanced Apprenticeship then progressing in their career at Busy Bees, fulfilling senior positions within our nurseries.
Please find an example of some of your duties below:
- Involvement in planning stimulating activities for the children in your care
- Assisting in delivering a high level of quality childcare
- Building effective relationships with children, parents and team members
- Ensuring each child's individual needs are met
- Contributing to the safeguarding of all children
- As an Apprentice, you will be working alongside qualified staff who will show you the ropes
- You will be assigned a mentor to provide you with support within your nursery, helping you to complete the tasks you need so you can progress in your qualification
- You will attend short courses at our training centres, where you will be provided with knowledge to develop your personal skills and practice
- Your Training Officer will visit you regularly in your nursery, assessing the work you are doing, providing recognition for your progress and vital guidance on how you can improve
- Apprenticeships are an excellent way to kick start your career with Busy Bees!
The closing date for this job offer is on 16/07/2018
This job is located in Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.