Monday - Friday - 6am - 2pm. Total hours per week: 40.00
GCSE Grade B/6 or above in maths and English, or equivalent.
- Good problem solving
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Able to work in a team
- Strong work ethic
Apprentice will be working in our busy assembly area, working on builds of various projects. The assembly area is a crucial part of our business who build parts that we have made within the business. Apprentice will learn all areas of work within the section including mechanical and electrical assembly.
Day to day duties could include:
- Work shadowing skilled mechanical fitters and helping with job
- Reading drawings
- Using solid works
- Using hand tools
- Using measuring equipment
- Helping out in all aspects of general engineering
- Could be expected to help in other departments
- Helping with general housekeeping in local area
The closing date for this job offer is on 14/07/2020
This job is located in Thetford, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Warren Services
Warren Services offers high quality manufacture of components and mechanical/electrical sub-assemblies, offering turnkey solutions in engineering and design. We moved to our existing premises based in Thetford in 2005. The factory was completely renovated an...