CAREER IN GYMNASTICS?
PIPERS VALE ARE HIRING!
OPPUTRUNTIES TO OBTAIN BG RECONGISED QUALIFICATIONS.
IN HOUSE CPD OPPURTUNITIES.
WORK IN ONE OF THE BEST FACILITIES IN THE COUNTRY
The center is a thriving purpose-built gymnastics facility, which attracts almost 2,000 gymnasts a week to our programmed activities.
This apprenticeship is designed for individuals who wish to have a full-time career in coaching gymnastics. You will assist our qualified coaches with the delivery of our recreational and development gymnastics programme, giving feedback to participants and parents regarding progress.
- To assist in the delivery of a high standard of recreational gymnastics programme at beginner to advanced recreational.
- Ensure sessions always remain upbeat, fun & progressive.
- Assist in the delivery of our daytime & school holiday activities.
- Setting good examples to fellow coaches & gymnasts.
- Having good customer service and communication skills.
- Able to set up & de-rig the room as and when needed.
- To undertake in house and British Gymnastics courses in Coaching, Safeguarding, Ethics and follow the British Gymnastics Apprenticeship program.
- To undertake administration duties with regards to sport, for example registers and membership database entries.
- To carry out and maintain assessments as part of the B.G. qualification pathway.
- To assist in the running and operation of in-house county, regional and international events.
- Any such task as asked by a line manager that falls within your capability level.
- Have good communication skills with colleagues.
- Numerical & literacy skills
- Have good/appropriate communication with children and their parents.
- To be a team player.
- Good I.T. skills with knowledge of word & excel.
- A commitment to learning.
- Show a willingness to use your own initiative.
- Flexible approach to working hours, to assist with events.
- Have a passion for sport.
For a full job description and details on how to apply, use the More Info button below.
The closing date for this job offer is on 29/02/2024
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
About Pipers Vale Gymnastics
Opened in November 1999, the gym was one of the first purpose-built facilities to benefit from National Lottery funding and has undergone a series of extensions and improvements over the years. We offer access to activities including structured classes, casual...