Fancy a career at Aston Martin? The luxury car brand is offering the chance to work and train with their expert staff, gain useful skills and start an exciting career journey!
We offer three routes of Apprenticeship across a range of business areas:
• Intermediate level apprenticeships provide the opportunity to specialise in a technical skill such as Paint, whilst working towards a Level 2 qualification.
• Advanced Apprenticeships are designed for students who have achieved Grade 4 or above in 5 GCSE subjects and who are looking to study towards a Level 3 qualification in a relevant subject.
• Higher Apprenticeships are designed for those who have completed A-Level or equivalent qualifications and will involve studying towards a degree level qualification.
Our programmes are all four-year Fixed Term Contract Apprenticeships during which you will be learning on the job whilst also completing an academic qualification on either a day release or block leave basis. Once you have completed your apprenticeship you will have the opportunity to apply for an internal role.
Click here to view the Apprenticeship Brochure
- Demonstrate an interest in the automotive industry through work experience, hobbies, project work etc.
- Be a strong team-player, demonstrate a positive work ethic, ambition and a passion for working in the motor industry.
- To have achieved or be predicted 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at Level 4-9/Grade A*- C to include Maths and English.
- To have not previously completed a degree in your chosen field of apprenticeship.
- To have achieved 2 A-Levels at Grade C and above or a minimum of a pass in a BTEC Level 3 (or equivalent) qualification.
- For the Engineering Apprenticeship, you will need to have studied or currently be studying towards an A-Level Maths qualification.
- To have not previously completed a degree in your chosen field of apprenticeship
Information regarding applications for 2020 will be made available later this year.
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.