Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week on a flexi hours contract. Total hours per week: 37.5
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C or 4/5) Essential
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C or 4/5) Essential
- A Level or equivalent In three subjects (Grade C or above)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assist in the carrying out of more routine tasks including accounts preparation
- Carry out tasks to required deadlines ensuring they are accurate and meet required standards
- Deal with basic client queries and requests for information
- Build constructive relationships with other team members
- Keep an accurate and effective record of own time
- Use technical knowledge while working on client assignments
- Develop an understanding of the different services offered by the firm
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Structured internal training to understand the theory behind the work you will undertake in the office
Formal training at our training provider for the ATT (Association of Taxation Technicians) qualifications
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
At the end of the apprenticeship you will be fully ATT qualified and may have the opportunity to continue on to the CTA qualifications to become a fully qualified tax accountant.
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/04/2020
£8,872.50 - £17,004.00. Six monthly pay reviews
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Lovewell Blake
Lovewell Blake is one of the region's leading accountants, business advisers and financial planners. Our teams comprise experienced and highly qualified experts skilled at helping businesses, individuals and charity/not for profit organisations.