We are looking for a new member of the team at The Brudenell Hotel in Aldeburgh to cover bar areas to achieve the highest possible standards of service and to maximise sales. This role is ideally 40 hours per week on a rota basis, which may include some evenings and weekends (rota is out two weeks in advance).
We are ideally looking to fill this as a permanent full time role, although if you are looking for a fixed term or part time role, we are still interested.
For this role you would be required to:
- Ensure that all orders for drinks are prepared accurately, efficiently and that they are properly recorded and charged.
- Be able to tell customers about the content of each menu choice.
- Know which drinks are available.
- Know how to serve drinks correctly ie: the right glass, presentation, mixers.
- Take orders accurately.
- Use the till accurately to record all transactions, ensure that all drinks are paid for and accounted for.
- Offer customers accompaniments.
- Keep the bar areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Clean and polish crockery, glassware and silverware.
- Carry out room, terrace and lounge service as required.
This job is located in Aldeburgh, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About The Hotel Folk
Our journey started in 1996 when we purchased the Thorpeness Hotel & Golf Club, a beautiful art deco hotel surrounded by a fantastic golf course with an impressive national reputation. This was swiftly followed by the purchase of the Thorpeness County Club in....