Full Time Apprenticeship. £4.00/h starting wage, increasing with experience.
This is a 12-month apprenticeship. At the end of the course, the candidate will achieve a level 2 or 3 Diploma in Customer Service. Further career advancement opportunities are available for the right candidate.
Are you ready to roll the dice and kickstart your new career?
Zatu Games is quickly becoming the UK’s favourite, and most affordable, online board game retailer and we’re opening a new shop on the high-street. We sell thousands of top-quality board games across the UK and throughout Europe.
We’re a close-knit family company which provides an exciting, friendly and relaxing working environment for every member of the team. We’re continuing to expand at a fast-pace, with Zatu Games quickly becoming the go-to place for board games. There has never been a better time to be involved in the board game industry and this role is perfect to get your foot in the door.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic Customer Service Apprentice to join the team. Working in our new board games shop, the successful candidate with have a passion for playing and selling top-quality board games, collectables and merchandise.
As a Customer Service Apprentice you will be customer focused and involved in assisting all areas of the shop from tracking stock, organising displays and partaking in games nights as well as other administrative jobs maintaining the day-to-day running of the shop. As a member of the retail team, you’ll be in the middle of the action and excitement.
A dynamic, friendly and approachable individual with a polite and engaging manner.
Confident conducting stock takes, entering figures on excel and creating reports.
The ability to work on your own initiative and be able to cope with a dynamic business.
A confident and professional individual with a team player attitude.
Must be able to work evenings and weekends (5 days a week, inc. Sat)
- Experience or an avid interest in the board game industry.
- Demonstrable success in a customer-focused role or sales environment.
- Event organisation experience is preferred, but not required.
- Motivation and a drive to succeed.
- Food-handling or food-hygiene certificate desirable, but not required.
Perks of working at Zatu Games:
- 28 days annual leave, increasing with each year of service.
- A generous annual bonus scheme.
- A friendly and relaxing working environment with a casual dress code.
- Discounts on 1000's of board games, toys and teddy bears.
- 50% off Pizza Hut.
- Regular company events such as go karting, boat trips and game nights!
- Further career advancement opportunities for the right candidate.
Interested in our Customer Service Apprenticeship vacancy? Apply today and let us know why you’re right for this job.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £4.00 /hour
£4.00/h starting wage, increasing with experience.
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.