EA Assist is here to support business owners, help run their businesses better and save time on monthly record keeping regulations. Our priority is to ensure that the service levels you receive are based on what you want – so you’re never ‘shoehorned’ into something that doesn’t suit you.
Our aim is to become your indispensable resource for running your business and dealing with your monthly bookkeeping, payroll and cloud accounting requirements.
We are looking for individuals to work with our existing team dealing with the onboarding of clients to cloud based accounting software and their ongoing monthly bookkeeping requirements.Working Requirements & Experience
· Responsible for assisting the current team with bookkeeping services and the transition to digital accounting for a variety of clients with turnovers between the tens of thousands to the millions
· Ability to working in a paperless environment
· On-boarding clients to Digital Accounts packages, and assisting in the choice of the right solutions for their business
· Responsible for a portfolio of clients and their monthly bookeeping requirements using cloud based software packages to include
· Data entry via manual and/or electronic mediums
· Matching of bank transactions to accounting records
· Completion of Vat returns
· Logic tests on accounting records
· Bank and key control account reconciliations
· Communication with clients to ensure reporting deadlines are met
· Helping the existing team train clients on cloud software face to face, and using screen sharing software / online meetings
· Developing new revenue streams for the businesses by identifying cloud based add-on solutions / software for clients
· Able to work quickly and accurately
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
REQUIREMENTS & PROSPECTS
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
• Knowledge of and ability to use IT software and Digital Applications, and Microsoft office based products Excel, Word outlook.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail and organised.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
Potential full-time position at the end of the apprenticeship and progression available onto level 4.
The closing date for this job offer is on 29/04/2018
This job is located in Diss, Norfolk
3aaa is an outstanding training provider of Apprenticeships in England, specialising in the delivery of Professional Services Apprenticeships such as Technology, Digital Marketing, Accountancy and Business Administration. We are a national company offering a...