Quove Accounting is a forward-thinking firm of Chartered Accountants based in Suffolk. We specialise in all forms of accountancy and tax planning
We are seeking an AAT qualified or equivalent experience, bookkeeper with 2-3 years VAT return experience
- Previous experience within a practice environment would be advantageous.
- Provide high quality Bookkeeping to trial balance.
- Completing VAT returns
- Understanding of CIS and reverse VAT will be an advantage.
- Maintain accurate accounting records with excellent attention to detail.
- Meet deadlines and address client queries efficiently.
- Confident IT user with Quickbooks, Xero, Excel and Mac experience
How to apply
Please apply via email with CV and cover letter to Jemma Mansfield E:firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this job offer is on 01/03/2024
This job is located in Woolpit, Suffolk
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.