Monday to Thursday 8:30am – 5pm Friday 8:30am – 4:55pm each day has an unpaid lunch break of 65 minutes which is unset. Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
06 Sep 2021
- Good Literacy and Numeracy.
- Able to demonstrate practical skills.
- Logical thinker and the ability to identify and solve problems.
- Must be well motivated, capable of working as an individual or team member.
- Considers time and attendance important.
- Conscientious and considerate of others needs.
- IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft office is essential.
- High attention to detail skills are required.
- You should be flexible with working hours during periods of high demand.
- You should be an approachable individual, with a strong work ethic.
- 5 GCSE’s Grades 9-4 (A*-C) including Maths and English.
- All candidates will be required to complete Colchester Institute's mandatory initial assessment process before being put forward to the company. This will consist of online assessments.
As part of this role you will be required to study towards the Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard at Colchester Institute.
The company are continuing to develop their apprenticeship programme and are looking to recruit Business Admin Apprentices for their facilities at Ipswich. The roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the needs of our customers
- To gain an understanding of the operating functions of the sales office to support the apprentice's educational and future career goals
- Be conversant with business operating platforms, e.g. Oracle, CRM, Qlik-view
- Tasks will be varied and will fluctuate upon customer and seasonal demand
- Provide order management and direct customer support, i.e. stock availability, price queries, order processing
- Be responsible for management of regulatory import data (Nova)
- Manage the V55 form pre-completion process and maintain appropriate database
- Support role up and analysis of trade body information as required
- Undertake when required specific projects to improve sales office performance and customer service
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/06/2021
This job is located in Ipswich
More Information and How to Apply
About Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd
Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd is part of Textron Inc, a multi-industry company operating within the aircraft, defence, industrial, and financial industries. Textron employ 33,000 people in 25 countries.