Melanie Estates is a young ambitious company, looking to add to its workforce due to internal organisation and expansion. The right candidate will get involved with marketing and social media campaigning as well as assisting with the general administration of the company on a daily basis.
Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00 Occasional Saturday (day off in week) Total hours per week: 37.50
13 months apprenticeship.
Your main duties will be:
- Ensuring all Social Media outlets are kept up to date at all times – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Editing and adding photos of new listings for both sales and lettings onto Rightmove, Homes24, Gumtree
- Sharing new properties across all Social Media outlets
- Keeping LinkedIn up to date and networking across digital media platforms
- Liaising with Tenants and Landlords
- Matching potential clients with suitable properties
- Booking appointments for tenants to view properties
- Dealing with enquiries
The closing date for this job offer is on 22/07/2018
£7,215.00 annual wage
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.