We have an excellent opportunity for a Business Administration Apprentice to join our Financial Planning team in Norwich. As a Business Administration Apprentice you will be focused on providing excellent administration and compliance support to Clients, Advisers, Managers, Director’s and all levels of administration staff .
At Lovewell Blake we offer individual service and advice around each client, which suits them perfectly and which they really appreciate. This is way over and above the straightforward services you would expect from any professional accountant and financial adviser. That’s why we’re different – because each one of our clients is different.
Without exception we provide our employees with valuable training both externally, via industry related qualifications, and internally with continuing professional development courses, which are tailored to your chosen profession. We don’t only understand that each of our clients are different, we understand that each of our employees are different.
If you would like to understand a little more about what life at Lovewell Blake is like, you can view our video here.
- First point of contact for telephone calls
- Morning and afternoon post
- Scanning and archiving of daily scanning
- File preparation for client meetings
- Preparing and issuing financial promotions
- Organising social events
- Data input
- General typing
- Ensuring compliance with FCA requirements
- Be motivated, credible and friendly with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Have an awareness of the services provided by the firm
- Have a good level of verbal and written communication skills, in order to communicate with colleagues and partners and start to communicate with clients regarding basic information/queries
- Be methodical and organised
- Be aware of the need to meet deadlines set and the importance of raising any issues with senior members of staff
- Respond well to supervision by senior members of staff
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Lovewell Blake
For opportunities with us, check our page here and the careers section of our website! Our people are our most valuable asset. Lovewell Blake is one of the region's leading accountants, business advisers and financial planners. Our teams comprise experienced...