We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Administration Apprentice to join our team in our Bury St Edmunds office.
As a Business Apprentice you will be carrying out key administration duties required by the office. Alongside carrying out the duties listed below, you will study the business and administration apprenticeship framework whilst being fully supported in your learning by the Firm.
The reason our clients value us as their adviser is because we make a point of building a picture of each client, which pulls in all the things that make each one different. This allows us to wrap individual service and advice around each client, which suits them perfectly and which they really appreciate. That’s why we’re different – because each one of our clients is different.
We don’t only understand that each of our clients are different, we understand that each of our employees are different. We work with each and every one of our employees on an individual basis to ensure the training and development they receive supports their specific learning objectives and career aspirations. We are committed to nurturing and developing the talent of all of our employees, whatever stage of their career they may be at.
- Filing, scanning and electronic archiving
- Maintaining the quality of the stored files
- General typing
- Sorting and allocating post
- Scanning and archiving client correspondence
- Providing reception cover
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Providing general admin support
• Be friendly and engaged
• Show a 'can-do' attitude
• 5 GCSE grade C/4 or above including English and Maths
• Be looking to start a career in business administration
• Strong I.T skills
• Be able to communicate effectively with a variety of different people
The closing date for this job offer is on 04/10/2019
This job is located in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Lovewell Blake
For opportunities with us, check our page here and the careers section of our website! Our people are our most valuable asset. Lovewell Blake is one of the region's leading accountants, business advisers and financial planners. Our teams comprise experienced...