Applications for this role are now closed.
THE COLLEGE OF WEST ANGLIA
About the employer
ExaClair supply stationery, office supplies, art materials, craft products, educational activities, stickers, luggage and leatherware to wholesale and retailers nationwide.
With the support of our customers, we have extended our range to feature high-quality PPE equipment, such as screens, partitions, visors and masks, alongside an extensive selection of antimicrobial filing products and desk accessories.
We distribute a wide range of quality products from international brands throughout the United Kingdom. Order direct from our Norfolk factory and the Exacompta Clairefontaine manufacturing group with ExaClair.
Monday - Friday 7.00am - 3.00pm with one day off per week to allow for training for a formal qualification
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Jun 2021
Good understanding of Maths and English GCSEs at grades D-A or equivalent.
- To check all orders and allocate the appropriate resource that orders are processed in a timely manner
- To assist and ensure appropriate staff cover to run the production machines in line with requirements
- To update the stock lists and issue orders on the computer system
- Liaising with logistics team to identify and correct any stock issues
- To liaise with purchasing department for the reorder of low stocks
- To check that the certified BOM list is maintained and reports are available for the relevant departments
- To become the specialist on the SAP system
- To ensure that the office areas are maintained to the relevant standards
- To assist with any production / warehousing problems
- To participate in any regular training or meetings
- Be flexible with their working hours to help with shift changes, stock taking etc.
The closing date for this job offer is on 10/05/2021
This job is located in King's Lynn
More Information and How to Apply
About College of West Anglia
Training more than 7,500 students each year, the College of West Anglia is one of the largest providers of education and training in Norfolk and Cambridgeshire with an exceptional track record of developing the skills and talents of our students. This...