Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 4:30pm (1-hour lunch). Total hours per week: 40.00
A great opportunity has arisen for a keen apprentice to join the Bartrum Group as a Health and Safety Assistant, learn the skills alongside working to gain a Level 2 Business Administration Qualification.
The Bartrum Group is a leading player in the Transport & Distribution marketplace. We are offering a fantastic opportunity to work with us as a Health and Safety Assistant with our current team while working towards gaining a Business Administration Level 2 qualification.
You will be an integral member of the Health and Safety Team assisting with
the administration and communication of compliance across the Bartrum Group. Principal Responsibilities:
- You will be assisting in the operation of the accident management database following up on accident information with Departments and producing monthly statistical reports as necessary
- You will carry out site inspections and on occasions will attend the site inspection from a learning perspective
- You will be an integral part of the Health and Safety team and for coordinating team movements
- You will help coordinate any internal training events
- You will assist with liaison for the Department Health and Safety Representatives
- You will help manage the flow of information, documentation and procedures being implemented across the group
- You will be mentored and given training in health, safety and risk management
- To attend relevant training courses as required within the role
The above is designed to help you in the understanding of your role and is not intended to be a definitive list of your duties, as flexibility in meeting Company and staff needs is required by all employees.
The closing date for this job offer is on 13/09/2019
This job is located in Eye, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.