About the employer
Pauline Scott Property Management is an independent family run business that gives a personal friendly service and goes the extra mile for you. For over 23 years of being established we are one of the longest running self-determining agents specialising in sales and lettings in Ipswich and its surrounding areas.
When it comes to selling your home we understand its essential picking the right agent for you. With so many to choose from it can become hard to really know who will be the best agent to use. We understand there is nothing worse than choosing your representative only to find they do not live up to your expectations and are tied in for 18 weeks.
With this is mind we offer you a no tie in service as we are confident that we provide excellent customer service from the start. You stay with us because you want to, not because you have too. With no payment upfront and a free valuation what do you have to lose?
We also provide competitive fees and can beat most agent's prices. If you were to instruct Pauline Scott Property management we could also offer the following:
- Advertisement on the following portals:- Rightmove, Zoopla, Homes24.co.uk, Upmystreet.com, Primelocation, Globrix and ukpropertyshop.co.uk to name a few.
- 23 years of contacts and buyers that are on our database in the local area and surrounding areas.
- An independent family run business which has been established for over two decades.
- Dealing directly with Charmaine or Duncan in sales who would assist you every step of the way.
- Open 7 days a week from 8am-8pm.
- No tie in period - You choose to stay with us because you want to, not because you have too.
- No sale / No fee *EPC charges will apply - We do not charge you a penny until you have sold
When it comes to letting your property then our 23 years' experience and high level of contacts will ensure your property is not on the market for long. We provide an honest service to our landlords and offer competitive fees. Whether you are a landlord with a single property or have a multiple amount of properties, we will cater to your every need.
As part of our letting packages we do not feel it necessary to charge our landlords an inventory, inspections or final check out as it's all part of the service. With professional in-house referencing, credit checks and regular inspections we will ensure that only the best of tenant is found.
Mon-Fri 9:00-5:00 (1 hour for lunch). Total hours per week: 35.00
Pauline Scott management are a family run business that gives a personal and friendly service and goes the extra mile for its clients. The company has been established for 23 years and has successfully delivered excellent customer service and professional advice since the birth of the company.
Pauline Scott are now looking for a hardworking apprentice to join their fantastic team.
As an apprentice with Pauline Scott you will undertake a business administration apprenticeship. As a business administration apprentice, you will be responsible for assisting the sales consultants with their business administration duties. Your daily duties will also include:
- Making up information packs for the sales consultants to give to potential clients on their first visit.
- Answering the telephone and assisting clients with any questions they may have.
- Booking in viewings for clients on potential properties.
- Assisting the property managers with any administration duties they may have.
- Being the first point of contact for customers visiting the office.
- Basic general administration duties, such as filing and responding to emails and phonecalls.
- So if you are interested in this exciting business administration apprenticeship within an estate agents, APPLY NOW!
The closing date for this job offer is on 13/12/2018
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.