About the employer
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW ) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories.
We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 17:00. Total hours per week: 40.00
The role of Administrator is to work within an administration team servicing both member and client queries in relation to occupational pension schemes. Examples of some of the responsibilities for the role include:
• Communicate effectively with client/members via the telephone, remembering each caller will have a different level of understanding. Record each call as they occur
• Consistently provide a quality customer experience to clients/members
• Deal with simple queries and requests by the use of standard letters and reference to procedures
• Accurately perform manual calculations
• Assist the wider team in more complex / project work when required
• Accountable for own development, identifying and raising any learning needs with Senior Administrator
• Develop knowledge of clients’ pension schemes
• Build a relationship with the clients
• Be a point of reference for standard automated cases
What you could go on to do:
You will have to opportunity to progress on to become a senior administrator to team leader and eventually administration manager. Time frames of progression is based on individual performance and gaining the full knowledge and understanding of the pensions industry.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Skills Company.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Skills Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/11/2018
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.