Applications for this role are now closed.
Hayward Miller is an Outsourced Sales Company offering three main elements: Market Research, Telemarketing and Business Development. We white label ourselves as our clients’ Sales Representative for an agreed number of days per month, working on outbound sales. Our core service encompasses Lead Generation, Appointment Setting, Sales Training, Digital Marketing and much more.
Clients vary from product manufacturers and engineering companies through to logistics consultants and storage solution businesses. Our clients’ markets cover; - Aerospace & Space Science, Automotive, Defence, Oil & Gas, Nuclear & Renewable Energy, Medical Science, Construction, Retail, Finance.
Hayward Miller Ltd is now in its eleventh year of business and has developed a diverse client base. We are looking to grow rapidly in 2021 and 2022; for this reason, are looking for the right people to join us.
Advanced Level 3 Business Administration
Key Responsibilities | Training will be given in all areas
Working hours are 8.00 am - 4.30 pm, Monday to Friday with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break
Total hours per week: 40.00
*Hayward Miller Ltd will be referred to as HML.
- Answering and directing incoming calls – Making notes and contacting relevant staff when needed.
- General administrative duties including routine photocopying, scanning, filing, and archiving.
- Assisting the Office Administrator and Managing Director with booking meetings, Zoom calls, exhibitions, and travel arrangements for all staff.
- Sending follow-up emails to clients and any potential leads.
- Liaising with clients via telephone, regarding enquiries.
- Using Microsoft Office to create templates and reports.
- Ordering stationery, office supplies and consumables.
- Dealing with the incoming and outgoing post.
- Keeping all databases and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems updated with opportunity details.
Other Responsibilities | Training will be given in all areas
- Creating databases from scratch, made up of potential leads for HML and its clients.
- Conducting ‘Desk’ Market Research for databases (via Magazine, Internet, Exhibition Lists, Trade Bodies, Databases etc. or direct contact via telephone).
- Providing background research for client meetings.
- Researching tender opportunities.
Requirements and Prospects
- Professional, confident telephone manner and communication skills.
- Excellent writing abilities for email communication, reports, and peer review work.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook beneficial.
- Proactive problem solver.
- Organised, good time management and consistency in work.
- Ability to easily build a relationship/rapport with clients and team.
- Willingness to assist others – team player.
- Adaptable to change and ambition to progress with the company as it grows.
Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent (including a minimum of grade B mathematics and English preferred.)
IT GCSE desired but not essential
Any Market Research/Admin experience welcomed but not necessary as this role will be trained, learning the HML way of doing things.
How to apply
Visit our listing on the GOV.UK website to apply to this Apprenticeship.
The closing date for this job offer is on 09/04/2021
£200 per week
This job is located in Thetford, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.