About the employer
As one of the East Anglia region’s leading independent firms of accountants, business advisers and financial planners, we help our clients to grow and develop by providing sound business advice and a comprehensive range of support services. Lovewell Blake’s business has been focused in East Anglia for over 150 years. The range of clients, mainly family and owner managed businesses, which we have built up over the years is strongly representative of the overall commercial and industrial make-up of the region.
CITY COLLEGE NORWICH
Monday to Friday: 8.30am - 5pm, with a 60 minute unpaid lunch break. Total hours per week: 37.50
As a Business Administration Apprentice you will be focused on providing excellent administration and compliance support to Clients, Advisers, Managers, Director’s and all levels of administration staff.
Main duties will include:
- First point of contact for telephone calls
- Morning and afternoon post
- Scanning and archiving of daily scanning
- File preparation for client meetings
- Preparing and issuing financial promotions
- Organising social events for the team
- Data input and general typing
- Using IT packages and systems including MS Office to write letters, emails, proposals, as well as, record and analyse data
- Maintain records and files, whilst handling confidential information in compliance with organisational procedures, data protection and FCA requirements
- Maintaining positive relationships within team and across the organisation, promoting collaborating working
- Managing work priorities and time to meet deadlines and complete tasks effectively, whilst managing expectations
The closing date for this job offer is on 06/05/2019
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About City College Norwich
Norwich City College Media Services. Videos made by the college about the college by staff and students.At City College Norwich you will be provided with opportunities and experiences simply not available elsewhere. Gaining a qualification is a given, it's ou...