Applications for this role are now closed.
Granite Building Warranties Ltd are an Independent Specialist Insurance Broker of Latent Defect Insurance and we are looking for a Business Administrator to join our successful growing team.
This role will require a confident, organised, enthusiastic individual with an excellent telephone manner and customer service skills.
Your role will involve processing new enquires, preparing quote letters and liaising with insurers and clients. Our clients include developers, builders, self-builders, construction companies, architects, project managers and solicitors. You will need to be passionate about customer service, have a strong work ethic and work as part of our team to meet company targets.
Full training will be provided to meet the standards of the Financial Conduct Authority.
This is an office-based role in Bury St Edmunds. For further information, visit https://granitebw.co.uk/.
- New and existing business processing
- Inbound and Outbound call handling
- Providing ongoing customer service to existing clients on the phone and by email
- Dealing with customer enquiries and queries
- Preparing quote letters
- Arranging building surveys and following up report actions
- Maintaining database
- Previous experience – Customer service skills and experience in property, insurance or construction would be advantageous, but not essential
- Full training will be provided
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fast learner and passion for Customer Service
- Both strong written and verbal communication skills
- 20 Days Holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Private Health Care after 12 months
- Nest Pension Scheme following successful probation
- Opportunity for career progression, with scope for promotion
- Opportunity to train and take exams for Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) Qualifications
- Salary: £18,500.00
The working hours will be 09:00-17:30 with a 45-minute lunch
Monday to Friday - No weekends
No remote working
Please note, we would also consider a summer temporary contract.
How to apply
Please send a CV and covering letter to Kelly Mathers, Chief Operating Officer:
Tel: 01284 365345
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/06/2022
£18,500 per year
This job is located in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.