About the employer
Todd Hayes is an owner managed Recruitment Company with over 37 years’ experience in the industry, offering a variety of staffing solutions.
- Permanent Recruitment
- Contract & Interim Recruitment
- Temporary Recruitment
At Todd Hayes we pride ourselves on providing an honest, straightforward and traditional recruitment service to local businesses and we firmly believe that the standard of our service and commitment sets us apart from other recruitment companies.
Our dedicated team of Consultants provide a quality driven and personable service to local and international organisations within the Oil & Gas/Engineering and Commercial Sector. We are a dedicated, hardworking & professional team.
Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5pm with a 60 minute unpaid lunch break. Total hours per week: 37.50
- Are you reliable, enthusiastic and able to work within a team using your own initiative?
- Are you organised with good communication skills?
- Would you like to learn new skills in both administration and customer service?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
Todd Hayes are looking for an Apprentice to join their dedicated team of Consultants!
You will be enrolled on a work - based training programme with City College. Once the course is completed you will receive a Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to learn a variety of skills, in a vibrant environment!
You will gain invaluable experience working within a fast paced office environment, gaining a wealth of understanding in both administration and customer service.
There is the potential opportunity to grow and develop with Todd Hayes following the successful completion of your apprenticeship, into a Consultant role.
- Greet visitors
- Diary management (Scheduling meetings)
- Answer phone calls and direct them to the relevant contacts
- Take phone messages for other staff, if they’re unavailable
- Log and maintain information on spreadsheets and work documents
- Liaise with both candidates and clients via email and telephone
- Support sales
- Speak with candidates about their job requirements
- Field telephone calls
- Ensure all filing is up to date by conducting regular audits
- Deal with the scanning and photocopying
- Work with sensitive and confidential data
- Maintain databases
- Respond to customer enquiries
- Assist with the payroll process
- Initial source of candidates
- General business administration
- Update both candidates and clients via weekly emails
- Send mail shots – Via email
- Provide support for clients
- Marketing (updating website/LinkedIn/creating adverts for Job Boards)
The successful candidate will ideally have a good telephone manner, being able to provide a high level of customer service and business support both on the phone and email. Moving forward there will also be the potential for out of office duties, like face to face meetings with clients. Screening candidates and attending marketing events.
The closing date for this job offer is on 18/04/2019
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About City College Norwich
Norwich City College Media Services. Videos made by the college about the college by staff and students.At City College Norwich you will be provided with opportunities and experiences simply not available elsewhere. Gaining a qualification is a given, it's ou...