NORFOLK COUNTY COUNCIL
About the employer
Ultimo Electronics is an online UK based electronics retailer, providing fully refurbished devices at the best prices. All of our stock is professionally tested by our technicians, to ensure the products are of the same quality you would expect from a new device.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm. Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
29 Apr 2021
GCSE (or equivalent) grades A*-C or 9-4 in English and maths or be prepared and willing to complete the Functional Skills qualifications in your own time alongside the apprenticeship. Training for this provided by Adult Learning. We offer a flexible delivery style suit every learners’ individual needs and requirements.
Duties will include:
- Timely running of reports of orders received to be processed by the warehouse
- Preparing accurate files of stock items received to be booked into the stock system
- Preparing a weekly sales KPI report and circulating to the management team
- Raising sales invoices
- Posting purchase invoices to the accounting system
- Posting bank transactions to the accounting system and reconciling bank accounts to statements
- Placing orders for consumable items and office supplies
- Organising, preparing the agenda and minuting the monthly managers meeting
- Assisting the General Manager and Financial Controller with ad-hoc tasks as required
The closing date for this job offer is on 16/04/2021
To be agreed upon appointment
This job is located in Caton, Norwich
More Information and How to Apply
About Norfolk County Council
Norfolk County Council is the administrative authority for the county of Norfolk, it is split into seven local government districts. It's main offices are located in Norwich, with further offices and supporting services across the county. Norfolk County Counc...