We are looking for a business and marketing apprentice to help with the content development, maintenance, progression and marketing of our icanbea… project.
Icanbea... is a careers website designed to help local young people decide upon their future careers and is part of the Mason Trust’s education programme.
Key responsibilities will include
- Liaising with employers to design company profile pages on icanbea… in accordance with their requirements
- Researching Industry/Sector information to add to the site making sure all data is accurate
- Posting job opportunities, news and events on the website and on other social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Engaging with local employers to encourage involvement in the project
- Helping create school/college workshops working with other team members
- Supporting other team members in the delivery of school/college workshops
Requirements and prospects
- A desire to be involved in a developing project which will help young people in the region
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Confident in all Microsoft packages particularly Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook
- Self-motivated and highly organised
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Good sense of humour
- Able to fit well in a team
- Confidence to express opinions and suggest new ideas
- Desired qualifications
- Candidate has or is studying to achieve Maths and English at C or above or equivalent
Icanbea… is a developing project which will allow for future career development
Things to consider
We are based in a remote location on the outskirts of Diss about a 1 mile walk from the train station.
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/04/2018
£276.75 - £293.62 per week
This job is located in Diss, Norfolk
About The Mason Trust
The Mason Trust is a charitable organisation which helps young people from Norfolk and Suffolk fulfil their potential in a number of ways... We offer a funding programmeto assist individuals aged 12 - 25 with projects, ideas and trips that will help expand t...