8.00am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday. Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Feb 2021
- Minimum requirements are a Grade '4' or equivalent in GCSE English Language and maths.
- A driving licence would be an advantage.
Working for TruckEast is not just about the job. TruckEast goes the extra mile to provide an excelled employment package for every member of staff. This can include; Incentive Schemes, Pension, Scania Rewards and an Employee Assistance Programme.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Dealing with customer and client's needs face-to-face and over the phone with a professional and friendly approach
- Service reception cover
- Contacting external customers and providers for various information requests
- Assisting with day-to-day invoicing of the branch
- MOT bookings
- Day-to-day invoicing for the branch, to include warranty, retail, contract work and any other types of invoicing (DPD) own portal
- Assisting with the daily running and administration of the branch
- General duties relevant to the smooth and efficient operation of the department as required by your line manager
- Filing of paperwork as required
The closing date for this job offer is on 01/02/2021
This job is located in Stowmarket
More Information and How to Apply
TruckEast is an established Scania dealer and one of the UK’s largest independently-owned commercial vehicle workshop operators.