Applications for this role are now closed.
POULTEC TRAINING LIMITED
About the employer
In 2018, Keys celebrated its 65th anniversary, making us one of the longest-established firms of Auctioneers in East Anglia. Keys is recognised as a “top-tier” (Antiques Trade Gazette) provincial Auction House, and attracts sellers and buyers from all parts of the UK and further afield.
Over the past 65 years, Keys has developed into one of the UK’s leading provincial Auction Houses, with a reputation which stretches far beyond its East Anglian origins, and now holds a regular programme of around 150 Fine Art, Antique, General, Commercial and Specialist sales covering the whole auction spectrum.
Monday-Friday 9.30am-5.00pm. Details to be confirmed. Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
21 Jun 2021
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to liaise effectively with personnel at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a closely knit team
- Ability to work under pressure
- A passion for solving tough problems and proposing solutions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Google Mail, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workload utilising good time management and organisational skills to meet sometimes tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn and develop own skills
- Patience grace and a sense of humour
- Drive and desire to succeed and excel throughout the Apprenticeship
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Professional, flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Motivated to continually improve work practices and procedures
Good general standard of education. 5 GCSE’s at 7-4/A-C grades (or equivalent).
As an business support Apprentice you will work alongside the highly experienced team of specialists at Keys in Aylsham who host around 80 Fine Art, Antique, Country, Commercial and Specialist sales covering the whole auction spectrum.
This will be a challenging and exciting role; the successful applicant will gain exposure to a variety of duties throughout the whole business. Key daily/weekly responsibilities will include:
- Photograph auction lots for the Antique/Interior sales
- Edit the photographs to a suitable standard to be used on Keys website and the-saleroom.com
- Upload each sale when ready to the-saleroom.com
- Monitor the sale enquiries via email and answer each one
- Send condition reports once completed by a valuer
- Answer telephone calls and deal with all enquiries
- Deal with the general public in a professional manner on sale days and booking in mid- week
- Operating our Online bidding software during auction
- Assist in other departments as and when needed
The closing date for this job offer is on 06/06/2021
This job is located in Alysham
More Information and How to Apply
Poultec Training was established in 1997 by Edward Bales to offer work-based training and consultancy to the Poultry industry on a national scale. Poultec has subsequently grown and diversified into a wide range of training areas.